We strive to ensure that such a situation does not arrive. But if it does here are the possible solutions.
If any product received is 'Damaged', 'Defective' or 'Not as Described', our Free & Easy Returns policy has got you covered.
Possible resolution could be Replacement or Refund.
What is Free Replacement?
If you have received an item in a 'Damaged' or 'Defective' condition, or it is 'Not as Described', you may request a replacement at no extra cost.
How do I return an item purchased?
Returns are easy, simply follow these steps
- Contact us over email or phone.
- Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process.
- Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition.
What is the pickup process? Why I have been asked to ship the item?
Once you have requested for a replacement, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition.
- We arrange for pickup from most of our customer locations.
- In case we can't pick up the item from your location, you can ship it back. We will reimburse the shipping charges against the original receipt.
- Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit
- Do retain the original receipt for the courier charges you have paid, it will be required to reimburse the shipping charges. Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference
Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as we receive the product from you.
I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
Once a replacement request is created, we send you an email detailing the pickup process as well as provide details about the replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up/received.
If you don't get the return within the promised date, contact us immediately.
I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier, after deduction of courier charges.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund.
How long does a refund take?
However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund.
Copyright © 2009-2010 www.doctorteaindia.com. All Rights Reserved.